Often people feel that divorce is complicated and very costly this is not the case with Crowley & Co. We keep things as smooth and as amicable as possible between the parties and offer very competitive rates. A straight forward standard divorce can cost as little as £500.00 plus VAT, disbursements and Court costs.
- You are have peace of mind that matters are being progressed without delay.
- You will be fully appraised and updated regularly.
- You have someone who is experienced in this area of law who is able to give a fresh and pragmatic approach to each case.
- You are able to regain control over your life.
- It takes a lot of stress away from you.
- You can leave the negotiating to your representation.
Before seeking help in terms of a divorce we recommend that you consider and collect the following information:
- Child arrangements (if you have children).
- Assets of each party (houses, pension’s savings etc.).
In order for a divorce application to be successful we must demonstrate that marriage has irretrievably broken down. This is the only ground for divorce. We have to prove a marriage has broken down by proving one of the 5 facts:
- The other party has committed adultery.
- The other party has acted unreasonably.
These are known as fault based facts under adultery or unreasonable behaviour.
- The parties have lived separately for two years with consent.
- The parties have lived separately for five years or more without consent.
- A party has deserted the other.